CNC PANTOGRAPH FOR LAMINATE CUTTING
PL1000-P is a high-accuracy laminate cutting machine.
Provided with 1000 x 800 x 100 mm working area, PL1000-P is equipped with a 20.000 rpm electrical spindle (c/w exhaustion of the residual chips), which allows achieving an optimum cutting finish.
The handling of the axes, which is exclusively developed by recirculating balls, ensures high accuracy of the profile.
As related to the attachment of the material, PL-1000-P is proposed in its standard version, i.e. with pneumatic pinching, or in the Vacuum-System one.
Unlike PL1000, PL1000-P is equipped with a CNC that performs any type of 3D geometry; working on 3 interpolated axes and thanks to the flexibility in the input data (it processes iso, dxf, iges files and other formats upon request), it can be used to mill geometries of any complexity.
Fields of application :
- Cutting and graving of plastic and metal laminated parts
- Development of nameplates and advertising writings
- Checking and copying templates
- Development of grooves on leather bottoms for slip-proof injection and subsequent application of glue.
- Cutting of patterns on fiber cardboard
For special requirements, company STEP develops water-jet, laser and plasma cutting equipment whose process area can be requested by the client.